Migrate, manage, monitor, and analyze your multi-vendor UC environment, on-premise or in the cloud, with VOSS
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
- RT @TelecomReseller: #EC19 - @voss_solutions Unveils Latest Version of VOSS-4-UC https://t.co/mplKCfMCRI via @TelecomReseller https://t.co/…
- Don't miss Bill Dellara in the #EC19 panel session: "UC Management Tools: Keeping Up with Today's Needs" Weds, Ma… https://t.co/2I4zYp77DH
- We are set and ready to go! Come visit booth 932 to say hi! #ec19 #ucmanagement #UCOMS https://t.co/pEAMK4gXTw
- Visit VOSS booth 932 at #EC19 this week for live product demos *** See why we are the leading UC management vendor… https://t.co/wFyvOOtEmI
- VOSS Unveils Latest Version of VOSS-4-UC - Introduces Dynamic Communications Workflow Automation to Support Digital… https://t.co/wP8pNK6jR6
- See you there! We're all set for a great week at Enterprise Connect in Orlando next week Pop by to booth #935 to… https://t.co/sND4W4sy3l
- Attend Enterprise Connect Orlando on Us! First two people to email firstname.lastname@example.org win one complimentary… https://t.co/XmnBEZrS4K
- Read about our plans for #EC19 next week - we look forward to seeing you there! https://t.co/8S6xWkexkA #UCOMS… https://t.co/xrPVfyKsNn
- VOSS is recruiting! We have a number of Engineering vacancies available in Cape Town and a Sales vacancy in the US… https://t.co/5hliV7vCge
- VOSS Issues Update on CUCDM End of Life Announcement https://t.co/zui6NWvzq9 #voss4uc #ucmanagement #ciscohcs https://t.co/hEKKNZBrHS
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- Contact Center Management Legacy PBX Migration VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations
Cisco has announced the end of life for CUCDM
Start your transition to VOSS-4-UC todayFind out how
VOSS - The Only Vendor to Offer a Full UC Management Suite
VOSS is unique in integrating UC fulfillment, UC assurance, and UC accounting, across multiple UC vendors; all from a single, flexible web portal. Unified communications is inherently complex. With VOSS, your organization can overcome this complexity by managing all UC applications from multiple UC vendors, with a full suite of UC management capabilities. No other UC management vendor comes close to offering the depth of management that VOSS provides.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
"VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control." Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
"It was simply a matter of deploying the VOSS software – then the magic happens" Read more
Jeremy Pestana, GCN Project Manager, Western Australia Government
"We are excited to partner with VOSS Solutions to benefit from a direct relationship with our UC management provider, allowing us to operate an agile cloud communications platform. Overall, VOSS-4-UC empowers b+s and our partners to create dynamic Cisco HCS solution packages." Read more
Ralph Müller, Sales & Business Development Cloud, Bucher + Suter
"VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues." Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
"We provide state of the art technology to help businesses access top-tier collaboration software of the quality and capability they deserve. Therefore, we wanted to be sure we were selecting the very best UC management technology for our new Shared Architecture solution. We were most impressed with the latest version of VOSS-4-UC, together with the VOSS team’s deep technical know-how of latest HCS thinking." Read more
Mark Phelps, Collaboration Product Manager, Node4
"The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services." Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
KCOM selected VOSS to provide integrated contact center management and UC management, from a single web-based portal. "The innovations from VOSS allow us to pass on flexibility, accuracy and speed to our customers' agents and reduce effort required by their customers and long may it continue." Read more
Stu Smith, Head of Innovation and Development, KCOM
"VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier."
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
"VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks." Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment, FlexITy
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
Introduces Dynamic Communications Workflow Automation to Support Digital Transformation
Monday March 18, 2019 - Enterprise Connect, Orlando FL- Today at Enterprise Connect, VOSS unveiled the latest version of VOSS-4-UC, the world's most advanced UC management platform.
Taking care of the design, delivery and operations management of UC infrastructures, VOSS-4-UC offers the following features to enterprise organizations:
- Central and devolved control: A highly flexible management portal that allows central IT to control the platform, with devolved administration autonomy for sub-regional IT teams
- Efficient: A single wizard-driven workflow combines multiple steps across various applications into an intuitive, repeatable process
- Accurate: Highly technical decision-making is automated for repeatability to reduce errors and enforce your design rules
- Secure: Developed to the strictest security standards covering encryption, authentication, attack prevention and much more to keep your data safe
- Extensible: Rapidly implement automated UC management workflows to support new applications and services, extend that automation to other IT systems, and adapt the platform to your evolving business needs
VOSS-4-UC will be demonstrated at VOSS booth #932 at Enterprise Connect, with a special focus on four unique differentiators:
Dynamic Communications Workflow Automation – As organizations embark on a digital transformation to reform their business and operational processes, UC plays an increasingly important role in this journey. VOSS-4-UC’s Dynamic Communications Workflow Automation framework provides the business intelligence to bring communications workflow into those reformed business and operational processes to ensure that they are better adopted and provide greater benefits to the organization’s bottom line.
UC Middleware - All business and operational elements in VOSS-4-UC are abstracted from the core architecture and are available in the configuration layer. This means that the GUI, workflow, templates, business logic are not hard-coded; they are fully configurable through the GUI and as a result, VOSS-4-UC unlocks unprecedented levels of agility for organizations.
Automation Extension – An extensive baseline of sophisticated UC operational automation and management capabilities can be leveraged in VOSS-4-UC. By applying VOSS-4-UC Automation Extension, the end-to-end UC provisioning processes can be adapted and tailored to increase the level of automation, e.g. across multi-vendor or hybrid-cloud. This drives down operating costs to well below the industry average and removes the need for complex coding which eliminates associated time and budget implications.
IT-to-UC Integrations – Organizations can harness the power of VOSS-4-UC as the single point of integration to interconnect their UC with their business and IT systems, unlocking integrated flow-through provisioning processes. This will reduce time and costs associated with managing multiple business processes, and lead to higher rates of productivity.
Mike Frayne, CEO at VOSS Solutions, commented; "Increasingly, Enterprise organizations are asking VOSS to support their digital transformation projects, as they move towards a much more integrated IT and communications infrastructure. Digital transformation is impossible without high levels of automation and agility. We are glad to be able to evolve our UC management platform to bring dynamic communications workflow automation to our customers, to support their transformation journey."
To book a meeting with VOSS at Enterprise Connect, please email email@example.com.
- VOSS Press Releases
Monday March 11, 2019 - Richardson TX - Today, VOSS unveiled its plans for Enterprise Connect, which takes place in Orlando Florida, March 18-20, 2019.
A silver sponsor at Enterprise Connect, VOSS will exhibit at booth #932 and will showcase some exciting product developments in VOSS-4-UC, MiGR8-2-UC, and VOSS Assurance. VOSS will be demonstrating how it is possible to migrate, manage, monitor, and analyze a multi-vendor UC environment, on-premise or in the cloud, from a single point of control.
Attendees are also invited to stop by the VOSS booth to learn more about our recently announced Northbound Integration module and ServiceNow Integration module. All attendees visiting the VOSS booth at Enterprise Connect can pick up a fun Rubik’s cube.
Bill Dellara, VP Product at VOSS, has been invited to present on a panel session entitled "UC Management Tools: Keeping Up with Today's Needs" on Wednesday March 20, at 4pm. Read more.
To book a meeting with VOSS at Enterprise COnnect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VOSS Press Releases
Encourages Cisco HCS Partners to Transition to VOSS-4-UC to Protect Their Investment and to Access More Agile UC Management Framework
Richardson, TX - Today, VOSS Solutions issued guidance to Cisco HCS Partners following Cisco announcing End of Sale for Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager (CUCDM) as of February 12, 2019 and then End of Life 24 months after that.
As of February 12, 2019, Cisco HCS Partners cannot purchase HCS domain management licenses from Cisco and must purchase expansion licenses directly from VOSS to remain compliant with the terms of their license agreement.
Since Cisco first announced the end of life for CUCDM in August 2018, VOSS has been working closely with Cisco HCS Partners to safely transition their UC management platform over to VOSS-4-UC. Because the End of Sale date has passed and End of Life is imminent, HCS Partners must quickly make plans to keep their investment current to enable new users and customers to be added to their system. Additionally, as End of Life approaches, HCS Partners will need to have fully transitioned off Cisco's CUCM domain manager to ensure ongoing support for the management layer of their HCS platform.
VOSS has reached commercial agreements and converted more than 50% of the HCS community's users and is working with these Partners to upgrade their infrastructure to VOSS-4-UC, unlocking access to exciting new services and integration alternatives that weren't available in CUCDM. The extensive UC management capabilities offered by VOSS-4-UC, and underpinned by the VOSS dynamic communications workflow automation framework, ensure that HCS Partners can achieve unprecedented levels of automation of their UC environment, in an agile and highly dynamic way.
For HCS Partners that have not yet started their transition to VOSS-4-UC via the H.O.M.E program, VOSS has launched a web portal to simplify the license purchase process via a “Click to Accept” license agreement. This functionality allows Partners to quickly purchase incremental VOSS licenses for their HCS infrastructure without the need for lengthy contract or legal discussions. By taking advantage of the Click to Accept process, Cisco HCS Partners also have the option to convert their existing CUCDM licenses and maintenance direct to VOSS. For more information about the VOSS Click to Accept agreement, please email email@example.com.
Van Hammond, Product Manager for H.O.M.E at VOSS Solutions, commented; "Time has not run out for HCS Partners looking to transition to VOSS-4-UC. However, if Cisco HCS Partners do not make the transition to VOSS-4-UC, they will soon be unable to purchase new licenses or grow their HCS infrastructure. In order to add new subscribers and customers, and in order to preserve their investment in management while at the same time maintaining the end user’s experience of their UCaaS, I encourage Cisco HCS Partners to move to a direct relationship with VOSS via our H.O.M.E program. To make this transition as easy as possible, we are pleased to announce our new commercial Click to Accept agreement, allowing Partners to quickly purchase new VOSS licenses with an option to convert all their licenses directly to VOSS."
Cisco HCS Partners that make the move to VOSS-4-UC by following the VOSS H.O.M.E program receive all the existing functionality in CUCDM plus so much more, such as coordinated management for Webex Teams Hybrid, customized UC management to better align with operational processes and integrate with back office systems, and also UC management of Cisco, Broadsoft, and Microsoft UC. With VOSS-4-UC, HCS Partners also benefit from new modules, such as VOSS Northbound Integration, VOSS ServiceNow Integration, VOSS Assurance and VOSS Analytics for extended integration capabilities, monitoring, troubleshooting, data mining, and access to contextual insight and improved reporting.
To date, 1.7 million end user devices have been moved from CUCDM to VOSS-4-UC. 50% of all Cisco HCS Partners are either in the process of transitioning or have transitioned to VOSS-4-UC. In total, there are active transition plans to move 65% of all the production HCS EUDs to a VOSS-4-UC managed platform.
A key driver for HCS Partners to choose VOSS-4-UC is their growing interest in differentiating their offering to the UCaaS market. All end customers that choose to consume their UC as a service expect the cost and time-saving benefits of a standard cloud-based solution, but also require a certain level of customization to suit their business processes and workflows. With more than 100 adaptations delivered to HCS partners to date, VOSS enables an organization to tailor the sophisticated VOSS-4-UC operations management platform to suit the specific needs of the business, without complex, labor-intensive coding or the associated time and budget implications. These adaptations mean that Cisco HCS partners can easily differentiate their UCaaS offering, to create custom UC environments that suit particular business cases, depending on the organization's size, industry, and geography.
HCS Partners wishing to learn more about the VOSS H.O.M.E program are encouraged to contact VOSS directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VOSS Press Releases
Reduces service response times, improves user experience and drives efficiency for organizations managing large scale UC deployments
Richardson, TX – Today, VOSS Solutions announced its newest integration which consumes and actions service requests that originate from ServiceNow, into VOSS-4-UC.
ServiceNow modernizes an organization’s approach to service management, delivering measurable benefits in service desk efficiency, improvements to IT productivity, and a general reduction in incidents due to incorrect configuration and errors. Users enjoy a better experience through a well-known interface for all their service requests, including those for UC and collaboration.
Tim Jalland, Proposition Lead at VOSS Solutions commented; “ServiceNow is increasingly popular in the unified communications arena, and many of our customers and prospects are approaching VOSS with the desire to integrate their UC management platform with their ServiceNow instance. It really simplifies a whole range of common service requests, such as resetting passwords and replacing phones. With the latest integration from VOSS between VOSS-4-UC and ServiceNow, this is now a reality.”
Key features of the VOSS ServiceNow Integration include:
· Inbox - VOSS-4-UC regularly synchronizes with the ServiceNow solution, and then loads new service requests into the Inbox. These requests are filtered – those that are in an Open (unresolved) status and are in the service request Catalog are then scheduled for processing. The Inbox also provides a convenient view, with filters and ability to search and sort, to view the list of requests made from ServiceNow.
· Catalog - The list of requests that are supported on the deployment. These typically represent the list of common service requests made through the existing service desk which are then configured into VOSS-4-UC. The latter involves mapping the relevant tables and information fields on the ServiceNow side with those within VOSS-4-UC.
· Provisioning - Once identified, requests are scheduled and processed – invoking VOSS-4-UC workflows. Note that each workflow may provision several parameters and devices within the UC service.
· Notification - Once complete, a service request is updated (status) to Closed and a relevant status stamp made – aside from a status update this might include additional information provided during the provisioning action (such as a telephone number assigned to a new subscriber).
· RESTful API - Communication between the ServiceNow and VOSS-4-UC takes place over a secure HTTPS connection and across a Restful API.
· Audit - All service requests that are processed are recorded in the VOSS-4-UC Transaction Log, providing an audit trail for reporting purposes. Should a request fail then this is rolled back and again recorded in the log to provide full visibility.
· Billing - Where service requests are made for billable changes, these may be reported dynamically and automatically northbound into a suitable billing platform for timely and accurate raising of charges. This capability requires the VOSS Billing Integration Module (NBI).
· Access control - Access to VOSS-4-UC is controlled using secure credentials. Access to the Inbox is controlled through VOSS-4-UC RBAC.
· Diagnostics and reporting - Transaction Log shows provisioning action from individual service requests. Inbox shows status and information on each request, and collaboration (UC) systems that are in use by these organizations.
VOSS ServiceNow Integration delivers a positive customer experience through a familiar, easy-to use interface from any device and any place, while improving service quality by removing manual tasks, duplication, and fulfilment delays with automated workflows. Serious outages resulting from errors and misconfiguration are reduced, and user satisfaction increases by keeping users informed with status updates and notifications about their requests.
Dan Payne, CTO at VOSS Solutions, added; “The VOSS-4-UC integration with ServiceNow dovetails with a customer’s existing business processes and approvals which means that the transition to a much more holistic view of your business performance is achieved quickly and with minimal impact.”
For more information on VOSS ServiceNow Integration, please email email@example.com.
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started