VOSS Offers Free Microsoft Teams Discovery Workshops to UC EXPO Visitors
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 – Reading, UK – Today, VOSS Solutions announced that the company is offering UC EXPO visitors the opportunity to sign up for an exclusive workshop to help build a strategy around Microsoft Teams.
With many recent announcements around Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams, and with so much change taking place in the Microsoft UC space, it is challenging for organizations to decide on the best Microsoft UC strategy for their business. VOSS recognizes that there is tremendous upside for organizations that can successfully navigate these challenges and deliver a Microsoft UC strategy to help transform their business.
At UC EXPO, VOSS is offering three companies the chance to sign up for a Microsoft Teams Discovery Workshop. The offer includes:
- A 2 to 4 hour discovery meeting: VOSS will bring its Microsoft UC experts to the table to meet with key UC stakeholders at the company, to understand the company’s current UC environment and its goals
- VOSS will provide a report including a series of recommendations and key considerations that are specific to the company’s UC environment, to explain how Microsoft Teams could impact the business, what the migration path would look like, and the pitfalls to look out for
This is not a 'cookie-cutter' template; rather a prescriptive document that is created specifically to address the needs of each specific customer.
Companies are invited to sign up for the offer at VOSS booth #B122 at UC EXPO, on a first-come-first served basis, subject to meeting the following criteria:
- Company must have more than 10,000 seats
- Company must be an existing Skype for Business customer
- Company must be considering a migration to a new – or an upgraded - Microsoft UC platform in the next 6 months
Christopher Martini, Vice President at VOSS Solutions, commented; "Organizations all over the world are struggling to capture as much return on their UC investment as possible. The recent changes in the Microsoft strategy present a whole new set of variables that they must consider, and the reality is that many of these organizations have neither the expertise nor the time to determine the best path forward. VOSS Solutions has a team of people ready to sit down and make easy work of this critical analysis. We believe that the output will be incredibly value, and may help to forge some great new relationships."
To meet VOSS at booth #B122 at UC EXPO, or to find out more about the VOSS Microsoft Teams Discovery Workshop, please email email@example.com.
+44 (0) 7788 567 604